ALRSVC.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ALRSVC.dll error!
How to fix ALRSVC.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ALRSVC.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ALRSVC.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ALRSVC.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ALRSVC.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ALRSVC.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ALRSVC.dll errors:
• ALRSVC.dll Not Found
• ALRSVC.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ALRSVC.dll was not found.