ahclient.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ahclient.dll error!
How to fix ahclient.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ahclient.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ahclient.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ahclient.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ahclient.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ahclient.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ahclient.dll errors:
• ahclient.dll Not Found
• ahclient.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ahclient.dll was not found.