ACME.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ACME.dll error!
How to fix ACME.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ACME.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ACME.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ACME.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ACME.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ACME.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ACME.dll errors:
• ACME.dll Not Found
• ACME.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ACME.dll was not found.