ACDV.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ACDV.dll error!
How to fix ACDV.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ACDV.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ACDV.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ACDV.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ACDV.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ACDV.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ACDV.dll errors:
• ACDV.dll Not Found
• ACDV.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ACDV.dll was not found.