ACCOLK.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ACCOLK.dll error!
How to fix ACCOLK.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ACCOLK.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ACCOLK.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ACCOLK.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ACCOLK.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ACCOLK.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ACCOLK.dll errors:
• ACCOLK.dll Not Found
• ACCOLK.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ACCOLK.dll was not found.