A3DUtils.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix A3DUtils.dll error!
How to fix A3DUtils.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put A3DUtils.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put A3DUtils.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
A3DUtils.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 A3DUtils.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now A3DUtils.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following A3DUtils.dll errors:
• A3DUtils.dll Not Found
• A3DUtils.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because A3DUtils.dll was not found.