1033.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix 1033.dll error!
How to fix 1033.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put 1033.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put 1033.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
1033.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 1033.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now 1033.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following 1033.dll errors:
• 1033.dll Not Found
• 1033.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because 1033.dll was not found.